October 24, 2011

Walking/Hiking????

I didn't follow the diet very well this weekend, not bad, but not great. I didn't have the courage to weigh myself. I will probably wait a few days.  HOWEVER, I did do a 3 mile walk on Saturday with my husband and a 2 mile hike through the forest yesterday. I was shocked that I liked it, I was shocked that I did it! I did have to stop a few times on the hike but I kept going.  My husband said he would buy me some new hiking boots for our new interest. :) Feeling pretty good about myself today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog ... I know you found mine!
    If you look at my first entry, you can see I was at 215,16 lbs when I began the Dukan Diet (on July 5th). There was no way I thought I would ever stick to it ... but I really forced myself to stick to it strictly at least for a little while.
    Don't think about the end weight - that's so far off! You will feel so much better already in 10, 15, 20 lbs!!! This road can really be fun. But if I can give you one bit of advice, challenge yourself to follow Dukan without cheating for 5 or 6 days and see how it goes. The Attack phase is meant to clear your system of "bad things" and it really works ... you get a new outlook. It's true, you are more tired that time, but your liver is doing so much cleansing work, it's only logical! Your entire body is going through a huge change ...
    Anyways, keep on blogging, it's a great way to stay on track!

    ReplyDelete