October 18, 2011

Back in the saddle

I totally blew off my diet this summer. I joined Weight Watchers last week and I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time sticking to it.  So this morning I thought what if I combined WW and Dukan Diet. I'm logging my Dukan meals into WW online just as an experiment for now. 

What I like about the WW is you really can eat anything; you just have to count the points. If I wanted, I could blow my entire day's points on burger and fries. However, with that much freedom I find myself straying. I get impatient too. 

With the Dukan, I know I'll see a significant amount of weight drop within the first week. No thinking in my head "okay, how many points have I used today... what do I have left?" We'll see. Honestly, I think nothing will work until I get right in my head. 

Something that I found to help with the sweet tooth is Greek Yogurt (0% fat, plain) add some Splenda then some cocoa powder. YUM!!! Not as good as a chocolate bar, but it will do for now.  

Breakfast: Two eggs with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. 
Snack: Greek Yogurt (0% fat, plain) with cocoa powder
Lunch: Cobb Salad with buttermilk dressing
Dinner: Beef Hamburger 90/10, Dukan Pancake

No comments:

Post a Comment